3.12.04

INTRO

TITLE: INTRO
TAMBUCHO TALE #: 1
DESTINATION: NOWHERE
TRT: N/A

Have you ever wondered who came up with the brilliant idea of hailing a vehicle? I dare say it's high time we start replacing Jasmine Trias's billboards with his/hers.

This equally brilliant idea, one night, effortlessly danced in my eyes (read: tiny slits).

Being a literate citizen since age 5, I deducted the oncoming jeepney is not heading to my desired destination. So why bother establish eye contact with the driver? To my surprise, the tires came to a screeching halt in front of me. My eyes darted to the girl beside me, anticipating her to climb up. But she remained motionless. She wouldn't have extended her arm, would she?

Everything went fast. Before I could shake my head and scoff, the rejected driver revved up and slapped our faces with smoke.

Fucking bastard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home