29.12.04

BOW

TITLE: BOW
TAMBUCHO TALE #: 4
DESTINATION: AYALA AVE.
TRT: 30 MINS.

At last, my seat mate got off. What a relief to take ownership of the bus seat. But this proves to be short-lived. Someone from behind wanted to share the space.

Upon moving to my left, I felt a tiny object that my previous seat mate has apparently left behind. I was about to call her attention but her distance silenced me. Light bulbs, please. FINDERS, KEEPERS!

Groping the red purse, I realized there's nothing else inside aside from the coins. Should I take it? 'Pamasahe rin 'to,' I mused. But hesitation ruled for the succeeding minutes. If I decide to leave it there, the man next to me may take it. Just then, the conductor's persuasive voice distracted my thought balloon, making my gaze dart from his figure to the driver's.

Assuming they'd tidy up the bus afterwards, I inserted the coin purse to the gap between the seat and the wall. 'Happy New Year!', I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home