2.11.11

GAYA GAYA

TITLE: GAYA GAYA
TAMBUCHO TALE #: 33
DESTINATION: TALABA
TRT: ABOUT 35 MINUTES

Remember this entry? I ended up cancelling my plans for a long walk from PBCom along Ayala Avenue to Tropical Hut along Sen, Gil Puyat Avenue when I spotted a BSC Golden Dragon bus with a signboard that reads PALA PALA, DASMARIƱAS this morning instead of the usual Erjohn & Almark. I had to ask Marz if I were imagining things.

Bat Man
My new best friend! Photo lifted here.

This was definitely good news! This means that we CaviteƱos have a growing number of buses to take us to and from Makati. With Erjohn monopolizing the yuppies and not-yuppies-anymore market in Cavite (until today), you could just imagine the violent scenarios when commuters squeeze themselves inside! Aside from that, I've always been a fan of BSC Golden Dragon for its consistently clean interiors and ample legroom. To my surprise, the Ayala Avenue-Talaba, Bacoor fare amounted to only P25. I remember shelling out P28 for the Ayala Avenue-Baclaran distance eons ago. Competitive pricing, it is!. Clap, clap, clap!

I had a hard time taking a nap during the ride home. It was too good to be true!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home